2013/06/06

My village life...

So, honestly, absolutely everything is different here comparing to my home town, Barcelona :) and even more comparing to mother country Sweden.

 This is on the local bus in to Kathmandu... a bit different standard from Barcelona local traffic.. :) But I love it! Everything here is exploding of color.
 In Kathmandu, as is the Capital city, don´t forget that, are  the cows walking freely all over the place, eating and doing what they want.
 Holy cows, cos it´s the Hindu religion as is largest here...
 The laundry we wash by hand and dry it in the sun, this is at the Monastery in Pharping, outside one of my windows...
 My local supermarket in Pharping, "stores" like this, is it plenty of ...
Pharping´s one and only Doughnut bakery :)

Different from the western standard perhaps, but everything is working beautifully, and here are a lot of happy  kind faces all over.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar