2013/03/07

One more blog, Why?


So, this is one more blog that i start.
And how come the need of another blog may you ask.
Because this one will only reflect my desire to start a voluntary work.
The thought is nothing new, I always been thinking about different ways to help. I had a god child in in Colombia during the time I was living in Sweden. I paid to different organizations that build schools in Africa etc.
And lately I have been a bit concerned about the situation for the loving people in Tibet. I been supporting them, and tried to spread information about what is happening there.
But NOW I want to do something more. So I just made myself up.  I decided to go to Nepal and work as an English teacher for little lamas.  

And that’s why I now start this blog!
I will write about my hole journey, from when I took the decision, what I need to prepare, how I came up with the idea and about how it will be to totally change country and culture. –Again.
And my deepest hope is that I can spread light to more people that would like the help out.
Little Lamas Choekyi Dorjee and new student Kedup  explore the wonderful world of 3D books thanks to the great gifts from Miss Wong a volunteer English teacher who visitedwww.facebook.com/littlelama.kathmandu recently.


Many of the Little Lamas are seeking sponsorship, if you would like to help them please email : jonangktm.qs@gmail.com
Thank you
Photo courtesy of Miss Wong © med Amy Hestermann-CraneLittlelamafamily Jonang Kathmandu och Phoebe Crane.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar