and its only 20 days left before I jump on the plane and take of.
I´m super excited, and in the same time I realize I have so much to do, prepare.
But I done a lot of my "Must do List"
- All rental issues with my flat is solved. Great!
- Ticket and dates settled! Lovely!
- I been studding a bit about Nepal culture, art etc. Amazing!
- More or less solved my money issues. Puhhh!
- Health care, will be on Monday! Perfect!
- Pass port ( visa not yet, but that will be handle on the airport, just need to double check so that is the right fact)
Now I only need to get all info about dress codes for the monastery, rules, what I need to bring etc.. It will be rain season when I go, so what does that mean? What do I need to pack? Rain boots vs flip flops? And one more important thing: The address :) hahaha... I don´t have it,(they will pick me up in the airport, bless them) and it was actually my mother how asked me about the address.
Anyway, May 2, I go and will arrive May 3, and stay for 3 month. This time :)