2013/04/27

only 4 days to take of....

My god, time is flying, but I´m also very exited to go, so its okay hihihi...

Now I been doing a lot of my must- do- list-before-GO

I took some UGLY passport photos yesterday hahaha, why on earth does this kind of pics always gets so ugly?


Never mind, they are done, ugly or not! They will work for my VISA anyway...

I also got so much answers about the questions I had on my mind about my trip, but the people in the Litttlelamas organization are so nice, helpful and kind!

I been talking to a teacher that was volunteering last autumn and she/he (its an Taiwan name, so I actually don´t know if it is a woman or man) recommend me to bring a water-boiler  to clean the water, so that I will go out and buy today.



I just must give you a quote from my last e-mail from this person as explains a bit about how it is: ...

...The little lamas are very respectful, thoughtful and very naive. You will feel comfortable being with them. Some of them can speak good English, but the younger lamas who haven't learn English yet, will just smile at you. They will be curious about you. Just speak to them no matter they understand or not and use body language to communicate with them. They will be curious about where you are from...

Yeah, in 4 days I'm on my way, and in 5 days I am there, so I will see for myself :) 

And right now I got a message from another person from the organisation that the Monastery have INTERNET :)

 Woohooo meaning I can be in contact with my friends&family and do my blog. Life is beautiful, don´t you think! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar